- No charge for any extra time taken.
- The tour is flexible, so feel free to discuss any adjustments.
- Kourouta beach is a 20- minute drive away from Katakolo.
- Recommended tour duration is 4 hours.
- 2 hours free time on the beach for swimming.
- 1 hour free time at Mercouri Estate.(traditional winery).
- Kourouta beach is a popular tourist attraction as well and it is located 30 km. north of Katakolon Port (about 20 minutes drive). In a 2- hour tour you will have the chance to enjoy the most popular beach of Ileia. The beach of Kourouta is famous not only for the clear blue sea,( “Blue Flag” award) but it also offers visitors a variety of options to make the most of their visit since it teems with coffee – bars, clubs, restaurants, fresh fish taverns etc. So, Kourouta is the right place to take pleasure in swimming in the crystal clear sea and in tasting traditional fresh seafood.
- Next, we will drive to Mercouri Estate which is just 2 klm. away from the Port. The Estate counts more than 150 years of history in wine produce, olive oil and Corinthian currants. On this 1.30- hour visit, you will be able get an insight about wine produce,explore the facilities, vineyards and olive groves, as well as visit the small folklore museum. You can also sample and purchase the estate's products if you wish.
- Leaving the Mercouri Estate and reaching the port of Katakolon,you can have a long walk along the pier, buy souvenirs,have cofee or lunch before you board the ship.