- No charge for extra time taken.
- Please note that the tour is flexible, so feel free to ask for any adjustment.
- From katakolon port to the temple of Epicurius Apollon it is 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Recommended duration is 6 hours by taxi or van
- 1 hour to visit the temple of Epicurius Apollon
- Lunch to Adritsaina village or coffee or anything else
- Upon arrival at Katakolon port, you will be picked up from the pier of your ship. W eill be there to give you th best quality service and we will drive you to the well - preserved Temple of Apollo Epicurius at Bassae. The duration of the tour is 6 hours.
- Starting from Katakolon, we will drive eastwards through the fertile lands of mountainous Ilia. Our drive to the temple will last about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Despite the difficulty of the journey, you can enjoy the magnificent scenery, mountains and forests as well as picturesque vilaages. Within 1 hour you can visit the Temple of Apollo Epicurius. It was dedicated by the inhabitans of Figalia to Apollo to protect them from illnesses. This temple is dated to 420 B.C. and was designed by Iktinos, architect at Athens of the Parthenon. The entry ticket cocts 3€ each person.
- Then, you will be able to stop Then you will be able to stop in a little traditional village called Adritsaina. it is built on the west side of mountain Lykaio. Time for lunch or coffee if desired in a traditional tavern. Leaving the beautiful village full of memories and knowledge of the area, we will return to Katakolon port safely and on time. That will be the end of our tour and we will be greatful for choosing our tour company.